Can't Take That Away...

>> Tuesday, February 3, 2009




They can say anything they want to say
Try to bring me down
But I will not allow
Anyone to succeed
Hanging clouds over me
And they can try hard to make me feel
That I don't matter at all
But I refuse to fall
Doing what I believe
Or lose faith in my dreams


Cause there's a light in me
That shines brightly
They can try
But they can't take that away from me
From me


They.......Oh
They, they can't do anything they want to you
Lf you let them in
But they won't ever win
If you cling to your pride
And just push them aside
See
I, i have learned there's an inner peace I own
Something in my soul
That they cannot possess
So I won't be afraid
And the darkness will fade


'Cause there there's a light in me
That shines brightly
They can try
But they can't take that away from me


No oh...
They can't take this
Precious love
I'll always have inside me
Certainly the Lord will guide me
Where I need to go


Oh....


They can't say anything they want to say
Try to bring me down
But I won't face the ground
I will rise steadily
Sailing out of their reach
Oh Lord
They do try hard to make me feel
That I don't matter at all
But I refuse to fall
Doing what I believe
Or lose faith in my dreams


'Cause there's a light in me that shines brightly
Hey... hey...
They can try
But they can't take that away from me

10 comments:

a i r a February 3, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

what song is this?
(^_^)

myZone | When Anuar opens to public February 3, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

of coz lah song from Mariah remy tuh..keke

wah model nih! ;)

Remy.com February 3, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

aira,

ni lagu kesukaan Remy from Mariah Carey, dari album Rainbow selepas kejatuhan MC...

MC bangkit dgn album ni, best sesangat...

tajuknya Can't Take That Away

Remy.com February 3, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

nuar,

camner nuar leh tau ni?
tau2 jerk, huhu...

a i r a February 3, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

oh yea...
this song..
waha tahu~tahu

i tak perasan lirik dier nih..

Remy.com February 3, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

hehe...
best tau lagu ni, remy bg 100 bintang...

zuhaimi zul February 3, 2009 at 11:59 PM  

byk nyer bagi bintang, biasa nyer org bagi max 5 bintang...

remy bagi 100 bintang...

tapi nuar bagi ikut jari dier, 10 jek...

lariikkkk, nuar kejar zul dgn parang....

hehehheheh

Remy.com February 4, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

hehe, zul...

lari tetiber gedebuk terjatuh atas .... lembu...

erkkk..

lariiiiikkk

rizz February 4, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

wah3...model sgt nihh haha kalah aku:p

Remy.com February 4, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

hehe, rizz...

remy x mampu mengalahkan rizz (dlm hati kater "hahaha, rizz kalah")

huhu...

Post a Comment