I Don't Wanna Cry

>> Sunday, October 25, 2009



251009 (Ahad)

Mariah Carey - I Don't Wanna Cry


Once again we sit in silence
After all is said and done
Only emptiness inside us
Baby, look what we've become

We can make a million promises
But we still won't change
It isn't right to stay together
When we only bring each other pain

I don't wanna cry, Don't wanna cry
Nothing in the world Could take us back
To where we used to be

Though I've given you my heart and soul
I must find a way of letting go
'Cause baby, I don't wanna cry, I don't wanna cry


Too far apart to bridge the distance
But something keeps us hanging on and on
Pretending not to know the difference
Denying what we had is gone

Every moment we're together
It's just breaking me down
I know we swore it was forever
But it hurts too much to stay around

I don't wanna cry, Don't wanna cry
Nothing in the world Could take us back
To where we used to be

Though I've given you my heart and soul
I must find a way of letting go
'Cause baby, I don't wanna cry, I don't wanna cry, no, no, no


All the magic's gone
There's just a shadow of a memory
Something just went wrong
We can't go on make believing, On make believing


I don't wanna cry, Don't wanna cry
Nothing in the world Could take us back
To where we used to be

Though I've given you my heart and soul
Though I've given you my heart and soul oh baby
I must find a way of letting go
'Cause baby, I don't wanna cry, cry
I don't wanna cry, I don't wanna cry

video

12 comments:

aMir RaYYaN October 25, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

remy...sure ti akan ada yg mengasihi dan sayangi remy...jg diri....:)

Remy.com October 26, 2009 at 6:32 AM  

amir rayyan,
ye ker?
mudah-mudahan...
take care gak k...

aMir RaYYaN October 26, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

ye remy..kdg2 x de pon x pe..kita akan lebih bahagia mungkin..jgn fikir sgt k...semua ada untuk kamu....kuat smgt....:)

Chagall October 26, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

Don't think too much pasal mende ni. Lilek...okay? Smile!

farish H October 26, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

thankss dear for cd mc..really appreciate it..mhl tu yunk thanks again!

||| PöJìé PööH ||| October 26, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

Semoga cepat2 jumpa jodoh!
Dear..
Thanks for the CD..
Best giler!

Remy.com October 26, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

amir rayyan,
thanks...

maybe kot klo bersendiri akn lebih bhagia tp bosan...

Remy.com October 26, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

rizz,
thanks sbb suka cd tu, muahxxx...

Remy.com October 26, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

pojie,
thanks 4 dad wish...

dgr k lagu tu, huhu...

Namhkir October 27, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

hei hei..mc fanatic..
tgk vid dia nyanyi at korea...she hit the high note nicely..lama dah dia tak buat.

Remy.com October 27, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

rikh,
i da tgk dah, siap comment lg k...

Post a Comment